Bosire is a qualified Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with 18 years practicing experience. His areas of specialization include tax law, commercial and corporate law, regulation and compliance, elections and political parties’ law, NGOs and the law and human rights and sustainability.
He has previously worked as a tax adviser at Deloitte and PricewaterhouseCoopers respectively and practiced commercial and tax law at Iseme, Kamau & Maema Advocates.
Bosire teaches tax law at the University of Nairobi. He has previously taught at Massey University (focusing on taxation and estate planning), New Zealand and Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (focusing on tax law, competition law and international trade and investments law).
Besides his other engagements, he is a frequent speaker and presenter at seminars and a public commentator on current tax issues. He also occasional writes articles in the media on current tax issues.
Certified Mediator, Chartered Institute of Mediators (EA)
Registered Tax Agent, Kenya Revenue Authority
Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
Law Society of Kenya
Kenya and New Zealand
University of Auckland, Master of Laws (2003-2204)
University of Nairobi, Bachelor of Law (LLB) (1994– 1998)
Kenya School of Law, Diploma in Law (1998 – 1999)
- Certification Course for Professional Mediators, Mediation Training Institute of East Africa, 14-18 November 2016
- Writing Proposals, University of Nairobi, 2015
- Business Writing Skills, TACK International Ltd., Kenya, Africa, 2006
- Quality Customer Focus, Consultants for Effective Training, Kenya, Africa, 2002
Membership of Professional Organisations
- Law Society of Kenya
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya