Public and private enterprises are ever subject to constantly strict and more complex sets of regulation dealing with, among others, human rights, consumer rights, investors’ rights, anti-corruption and bribery, health and safety, and discrimination and harassment. It’s critical for enterprises to keep up to date with the tide of changes so as to minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
Our services in this area include:
- Developing, evaluating and implementing internal compliance policies and procedures to help businesses prevent, detect and respond to violations of regulations
- Guiding and advising clients on setting up and obtaining regulatory approvals and licenses
- Representing clients in regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings before regulators such as securities exchanges, competition authorities and central bank
- Offering specialist services such as tax audits, due diligence, governance audit and legal audit
- Provide training and writing reports on sustainability and human rights.