We work with public and private sector clients across every capital asset from roads, railways, airports, water lines and power lines. Our expertise spans all aspects of each phase in a project’s lifecycle – from strategic conception and inception to completion and divestment.
Our work encompasses transactional, legal, regulatory, legislative and policy aspects such as
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating appropriate forms of contract (including standard forms) and associated sub-contracts
- Undertaking transaction and project due diligence and applying for and obtaining regulatory approvals required under the law
- Advising and counselling on compliance with laws that may impact projects including taxation, competition and government procurement and contracting
- Handling construction and engineering disputes through arbitration, litigation and mediation as well as other forms of alternative dispute resolution
- Drafting and reviewing procurement documentation (including advertisements, tenders, award criteria, evaluation methodologies and scoring guidelines), and contract award notices