Those going into a business must decide what form of business entity or association to establish. Some of the legal forms available are corporations/ companies, limited liability partnerships, ordinary partnerships, corporate trusts, sole proprietorships and co-operative societies. We assist clients to decide on legal entities/forms needed to achieve their commercial objectives.
Our practice covers the gamut of corporate and business associations’ transactions including:
- Formation, registration, restructuring, reconstruction and amalgamation and dissolution of legal entities
- Regulation and compliance such as filling annual returns, tax exemptions and tax
- Criminal liability of companies and directors
- Formation of subsidiaries and branches of foreign companies and international NGOs
- Legal advisory and opinion on different facets of a business