Developers, owners, private and institutional investors, corporates, and lenders rely on our expertise and experience to navigate the legal, regulatory and institutional architecture of the markets in which they currently or plan to operate.
Our lawyers provide our clients guided assistance through all phases of a transaction or project including:
- Undertaking due diligence, carrying out searches and applying for and obtaining consents required under the law
- Assisting in paying land rent, rates, stamp duty and capital gains tax
- Handling all aspects of property acquisition and development including sales, acquisitions, dispositions, subdivisions, leases, transfers, mortgages, charges, cautions, caveats, easements, change of user, licenses, powers of attorney, rectification of title, extension of Government leases, trusts relating to land, and rights of access.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing agreements such as sale and purchase agreements, joint ventures, and financing.
- Legal advisory services encompassing, among others, policy, land laws and land procedures.